METHODOLOGY OF OUR WORK
METHODOLOGY OF OUR WORK
SZERYTATTOO is not a factory where we approach the same patterns mechanically. We value the creative process, trying to approach each client individually. Our main goal is to make you the best tattoo possible. To do this, we would like you to understand a few things.
It is crucial to remember that all tattoo artists are not the same. Everyone has their own individually developed style and creative process. Creativity is not a switch that we can to turn on and off whenever feeling like it. We always do everything to make the project as good as possible.
1. We have many customers. Everyone deserves their time and attention equally. Therefore, please show your patience during the creation process. Projects are carried out in the order of entries, not on a „first come-first served” basis. Therefore, please remember about previous consultations. We oblige the client to come to the studio two weeks before the scheduled date of the tattoo session. We always provide this information while scheduling an appointment and we don’t warn you, nor remind you about the consultations. Our customer information system reminds you 5 days before the deadline, in the form of an SMS only about the date of an appointment. However, it doesn’t remind you of consultations. The consultation takes place in the form of a meeting, between 11:00 and 18:00, without the need for prior appointment. In doing so, reference materials should be prepared. They can be sent earlier to our e-mail (including the information to which tattooists they are directed). Such materials can also be brought to consultations in the form of printouts or on an electronic medium.
2) We strive to work out the best possible solutions in the design process. Unfortunately, this is not always a coherent process. Some patterns are made quickly, and some take much, much longer. Therefore, do not be surprised or annoyed if the tattoo artist may ask you to postpone the date of the project. Our goal is to design and make a tattoo so that the client would be completely satisfied with it. Remember that you will have it for the rest of your life.
3) We will not try to make you a tattoo no matter what. Sometimes the idea may not match the original vision of the client for completely objective reasons .We know what may look good on your skin, what tattoo will stay better and look good with time, and what idea to advise you against. Proposed solutions (different design orientation, size, degree of detail, etc.) result mainly from the care of your tattoo, not because of our ego and the desire to "sell" a tattoo for a higher price. We spend many hours creating the project. Therefore, when booking a date, we collect the following down payment:
- In the amount of 200 PLN (about 60$/50EUR) when booking an appointment for half a business day,
- In the amount of 400 PLN (about 120$/100EUR) when booking the period for the whole business day.
The price of a tattoo may change after its design. The final cost will depend on the size and degree of detail of the changes. Sometimes it also depends on the location and individual preferences. In this case, the tattoo artist is obliged to warn the client.
WARNING!! The payment for the tattoo is non-returnable if:
- The client will not show up at the appointed date for a tattoo.
- The client will not inform within 3 business days (Saturdays and Sundays don’t count as working days) before the set date of cancellation or postponement of the session.
In such cases, a new deposit will be required.
- The client will receive a ready project after consultation.
4) We present the project a few days before the scheduled date of the session. Thanks to this, any changes in the project can be made until the session. We are asking for well-thought-out and precise design guidelines that will approximate your preferences. This will allow us to do the project according to your expectations. Here, ATTENTION! We focus only on only one project. We do not present alternative versions of various types of solutions. Unless it is at the discretion of the tattoo artist to present your idea accordingly.
5) We do not send projects electronically. You must understand that this applies to all customers without exception. This is connected not only with copyright. By sending the project to the client, we may have concerns that it will be made in another studio or used commercially for other purposes.
6) Please come to the session at the appointed time. Due to the fact that the project is being previously determined, there is no need to come earlier, unless it's established with a tattoo artist. Unfortunately, the space in the studio is limited. We don’t want you to feel uncomfortable or let customers bump into each other. Therefore, in case you want to come with more than one friend or family member, please contact us in advance. It is connected to comfort and cleanliness. In our studio, sterile and non-sterile places are designated. Consult with the artist if and where one of your friends can enter.
7) Tattooing is alike very stressful and satisfying for both parties. Due to the technical aspects of the work, we ask for patience, understanding and mutual respect. In this case, work will run smoothly and everyone will be satisfied with its effects. We want the tattoo to be a pleasant experience for everyone. We want to create a good relationship with the client who will be happy while leaving our studio with a perfect tattoo.
Safety is the key. All treatments in the studio are made according to strict procedures adapted to the "Regulation of the Minister of Health of 17 February 2004 on the detailed requirements to be met by hairdressers as well as cosmetics, tattoo and body care studios". All this so that the work would be done while maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
The safety of both the client as well as the person performing the procedure are important.
A safe and modern tattoo studio can’t function without the equipment necessary for sterilization nor without the disinfectants. Only disposable materials are used in the studio.
1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is
Szerytattoo Dariusz Mikołajczyk with registered office in Warsaw at Smolna 36/9
NIP 838-141-12-23 REGON 141661413
3. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
4. The administrator processes personal data in order to: perform the contract (performance of the tattoo service).
5. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
6. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
(a) by collecting the information entered voluntarily in the forms
b) by collecting "cookies".
7. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
8. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the contact information. These are not data that allow to identificate a user.
9. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
10. Every person whose data is processed to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to object to the processing of data.
12. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the www.szerytattoo.pl Web page. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
13. Each user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection).